When you make a complaint, we’ll ask for:
- your contact details (name, phone, fax, email, address)
- the name of your electricity, gas or water company
- the address the electricity, gas or water is supplied to
- the outcome you want
- details of your complaint
- what your company said when you contacted it about the problem.
If you don’t want to identify yourself, we can still give you general information and advice. However, to make a complaint you will need to provide your name and contact details.
If you’re a joint account holder, please tell the other account holder that you have contacted EWOV.
For privacy reasons, we don’t collect information about third parties who aren’t directly involved, such as friends or neighbours.