EWOV is an interesting and rewarding place to work – our employees continually build their skills while helping customers and providers to resolve their issues. We're an equal opportunity employer and we promote a safe, healthy, harassment-free workplace.
There are currently no job openings at EWOV.
Health and wellbeing
EWOV supports employees by providing a robust health and wellbeing program with new initiatives each year, along with the following ongoing programs:
- A confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Regular birthday snacks
- Annual flu injections
- Support to quit smoking with subsidised Quit programs and products
- Regular ergonomic assessments with a qualified ergonomist
- Social Committee functions and activities.
You will have opportunities to participate in activities such as:
- building community awareness events
- presentations and project work
- metropolitan and regional visits.
We live by our cultural values in everything we do, from resolving cases to working with each other.
- Integrity: We promote and protect our independence. We maintain confidentiality. Everyone is treated with respect. We manage expectations and provide honest and supportive feedback.
- Fairness in our dealings and approach: We are impartial and empathetic. Our approach is one of listening without assumptions. We maintain an open mind, and look for ways to accommodate differing needs. We provide constructive and considered feedback.
- Quality and excellence: We have high standards, and actively seek ways to improve. We focus on attracting and retaining the best people. We seek to build on our reputation as a leader in alternative dispute resolution.
- Positive, friendly and approachable: Our positive attitude is reflected in our positive behaviour. We provide support to each other. We are easy to work with. We are non-judgmental. Our approach is open, caring, inclusive and professional.