EWOV is an interesting and rewarding place to work - our employees continually build their skills while helping customers and providers to resolve their issues. We're an equal opportunity employer and we promote a safe, healthy, harassment-free workplace.
We currently have no vacancies.
Health and wellbeing
EWOV supports employees by providing a robust health and wellbeing program with new initiatives each year, along with the following ongoing programs:
- A confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Regular birthday snacks
- Annual flu injections
- Support to quit smoking with subsidised Quit programs and products
- Regular ergonomic assessments with a qualified ergonomist
- Social Committee functions and activities.
You will have opportunities to participate in activities such as:
- building community awareness events
- presentations and project work
- metropolitan and regional visits.
We live by our cultural values in everything we do, from resolving cases to working with each other.
- Quality: We strive for quality and excellence in everything we do. We focus on delivering results that are of the highest standards whilst always seeking ways to improve.
- Trust: We are honest and authentic in our behaviours and dealings with others. We express ourselves in a credible and transparent manner and maintain highest integrity at all times.
- Innovation: We create an environment where we explore new ideas and drive a different way of doing things. We celebrate open-minded thinking and are willing to take informed risks.
- Collaboration: We nurture open communication and knowledge sharing so we can bring greater value to our customers. We believe best results stem from working together and sharing accountability and commitment.