- Exciting opportunity to step into a leadership role
- Fantastic staff benefits within a friendly, supportive and inclusive organisation
- Modern offices in an ideal CBD location
Who are we?
The Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria) (EWOV) is a not-for-profit, independent and impartial dispute resolution service. We provide Victorian energy and water customers with free, accessible and informal dispute resolution. EWOV is one of the most respected and effective Ombudsman schemes in Australia. We take pride in building a culture centred on developing and nurturing our staff in order to provide the best possible service to our customers.
A bit about the role
This role provides a rare opportunity for an experienced people leader to make your mark leading an Operations team at EWOV. Your main focus will be to encourage and develop your team to be forward-thinking in the case handling of customer complaints within an organisation that takes pride in going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service.
The role will require you to:
- lead a small team responsible for the day to day case handling and resolution of energy and water disputes, setting your staff up for success in achieving organisational KPIs
- support EWOV’s coaching culture through the professional and personal development of your team, encouraging a dynamic approach in a changing landscape
- rely on your ability to think on your feet, demonstrating sound judgement and exceptional critical thinking skills when making quick decisions for sustainable outcomes
- lead and collaborate on projects as you seek out continuous improvement and innovation opportunities organisation-wide.
To be successful in this role, experience in alternative dispute resolution and the energy and water sector is a must.
Your leadership experience and exceptional ability to communicate with people on all levels, both written and verbal, will make you an ideal candidate.
EWOV is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a safe, healthy and harassment-free workplace. Please visit the careers section of our website to view EWOV’s Cultural Values and staff benefits.
For further information or a confidential discussion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact EWOV’s People and Development Team on (03) 8672 4332.
View the position description and key selection criteria for this role:
Team Manager Position Description.pdf
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by midnight Sunday, 25 February 2018.