Energy and water payment plans


If you have lots of bills coming up or just want to better manage how you pay for your energy or water accounts, you can set up a payment plan with your retailer. 

This mean you pay your bills in instalments using centrepay, bpay or over the phone payments, direct debits or a payment card like EasyPay or EasyWay for payment at the post office.

Contact the company immediately if you are having trouble.

If you are having a concession card ensure the name on the card matches the name of the account holder and notify the company when your concession card expires.

If you don’t do these things you won’t receive your concession rebate or benefit. Check when you receive your bill.

Contact EWOV if you can’t come to a satisfactory arrangement. We can help.