Last month’s release of our new A Bundle of Changes poster isn’t the only new material we’ve been busy working on. We’ve also been getting six of our existing factsheets translated into five more languages.
This gives greater access to specific information about common energy and water issues for often vulnerable customers to read in their own language. So we’ve translated:
- High Electricity and Gas Bills (factsheet 1)
- Estimated Bills and Meter Access (factsheet 3)
- Backbilling (factsheet 4)
- Energy and Water Payment Difficulties (factsheet 7)
- Disconnection and Restriction for Debt (factsheet 8)
- Credit Default Listings and Debt Collection (factsheet 29)
These new factsheets are in addition to EWOV’s existing range of translated materials.
We chose to have these factsheets translated into Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Dinka, Farsi and Vietnamese because these are the languages most frequently requested from our translation service, when we visit community groups and are the most downloaded languages of our translated basic factsheet.