While EWOV is the go-to Ombudsman for complaints about energy and water in Victoria, sometimes you may find that there are other issues that you also need help with.
To save you time scouring the web, EWOV has created a new page on our website which cuts out all the searching and provides you with a list of agency contact details for dispute resolution, legal, consumer assistance and welfare agencies that can help you with:
- energy and water complaints in other states
- complaints against providers in other industries, such as telecommunications and financial services
- consumer and legal advice, and assistance from government bodies such as Consumer Affairs Victoria and Victoria Legal Aid
- family violence assistance, including Safe Steps and 1800Respect
- financial assistance via the National Debt Helpline