- Make your mark in a newly created role
- Fantastic staff benefits and a friendly and supportive team
- Modern offices in an ideal CBD location
Who are we?
The Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria) (EWOV) is a not-for-profit, independent and impartial dispute resolution service. We provide Victorian energy and water customers with free, accessible and informal dispute resolution. EWOV is one of the most respected and effective Ombudsman schemes in Australia. We take pride in building a culture centred on developing and nurturing our staff in order to provide the best possible service to our customers.
A bit about the role
EWOV’s Research and Communications Team are expanding to incorporate this exciting new role. We are seeking a Member Liaison Officer to be the go-to point of contact for our growing number of scheme members. You will be proactive in reaching out to new members to assist them through the process of joining our scheme, as well as supporting our existing members with information and reporting on complaint data. As a newly created position we expect this role to evolve with organisational needs and that the successful candidate will be able to make their mark by recommending contemporary approaches that meet emerging needs.
You will need to:
- take initiative in providing exceptional customer service to our stakeholders, representing EWOV and our Cultural Values in all of your interactions with both current and new members
- use your knowledge of the energy and water sector and complaint trends to keep your stakeholders well-informed of industry and regulatory developments
- have an ability to think outside the box to recommend tailored solutions to individual situations in a changing and complex environment
- oversee the delivery of accurate research, analysis and reporting of complaint data to deadline
- work with your team to continuously improve and promote EWOV’s communication platforms including internal engagement
- represent EWOV in industry forums, workshops, community consultations and other opportunities to drive awareness of the scheme.
Your creative approach to problem-solving, data analysis, excellent writing and reporting skills, and experience in managing stakeholder relationships, will make you an ideal fit for this role.
EWOV is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a safe, healthy and harassment-free workplace. Please visit the careers section of our website to view EWOV’s Cultural Values and staff benefits.
For further information or a confidential discussion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact EWOV’s People and Development Team on (03) 8672 4332.
View the position description and key selection criteria for this role:
Member Liaison Officer Position Description.pdf
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by close of business Wednesday, 28 February 2018.