Before you complain to us, you must give the company a reasonable opportunity to resolve the dispute itself. If you’ve tried but you can’t sort the problem out, we can help you and the company to reach a resolution.
Phone us on 1800 500 509 (freecall)
Our phone lines are open between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer callbacks and accept reverse charges calls. If you are calling from a mobile phone, tell us and we can ring you back.
Live chat is now available on our website between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays). To access it, please use the link on the right hand side.
You can also contact us using any of these accessible contact methods:
- for the Interpreter Service, call 131 450 (or call us on 1800 500 509 and we will organise an interpreter for you)
- if you have difficulty speaking, or are deaf or hard of hearing, you can use the National Relay Service
- if you can speak, but can’t hear, call 133 677 or 1800 555 677 (freecall)
- if you can hear, but can’t speak, call 133 677 or 1800 555 677 (freecall)
- if you are hard to understand on the phone, call 1300 555 727 or 1800 555 677 (freecall).
Fax us on 1800 500 549 (freefax)
You can send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write to us
Reply Paid 469
Melbourne VIC 8060
(we accept letters in Braille)
Compliments and complaints
We welcome compliments and complaints about our site or services and use it to review and improve our services. We have a policy for dealing with compliments and complaints about our service. You can find it here. Please email your comments to email@example.com. We will acknowledge your complaint within two business days from receiving it, and we will aim to finalise our investigation into your complaint and let you know about the outcome within 10 business days.
For all media enquiries, contact Janine Rayner, Communications and Policy Manager on 0403 189 476 or firstname.lastname@example.org.