Before you complain to us, you must give the company a reasonable opportunity to resolve the dispute itself. If you’ve tried but you can’t sort the problem out, we can help you and the company to reach a resolution.
You can make a complaint by phone, online, by email or fax or in writing.
Phone us on 1800 500 509 (freecall)
Our phone lines are open between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer callbacks and accept reverse charges calls. If you have a restricted phone service, call us on 12550 (Telstra reverse charges) and quote (03) 8672 4450. If you are calling from a mobile phone, tell us and we can ring you back.
You can also contact us using any of these accessible contact methods:
- for the Interpreter Service, call 131 450 (or call us on 1800 500 509 and we will organise an interpreter for you)
- if you have difficulty speaking, or are deaf or hard of hearing, you can use the National Relay Service
- if you can speak, but can’t hear, call 133 677 or 1800 555 677 (freecall)
- if you can hear, but can’t speak, call 133 677 or 1800 555 677 (freecall)
- if you are hard to understand on the phone, call 1300 555 727 or 1800 555 677 (freecall).
Fax us on 1800 500 549 (freefax)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us
Reply Paid 469
Melbourne VIC 8060
(we accept letters in Braille)
For all media enquiries, contact Janine Rayner, Communications and Policy Manager on 0403 189 476 or email@example.com.