EWOV has close links with energy, water and consumer affairs regulators in Victoria and nationally. We identify and report to regulators on systemic issues and cases of serious misconduct that we see in complaints. We also contribute our complaints analysis to regulatory consultation processes. This means that customer concerns are fed into the regulatory system so that changes can be made.
We have formal memoranda of understanding with several regulators, setting out how we will work together:
- MOU between EWOV and the Australian Energy Regulator and the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission [PDF, 253 KB]
- MOU between EWOV and the Environment Protection Authority Victoria [PDF, 161 KB]
- MOU between EWOV and the Essential Services Commission [PDF, 327 KB]
- MOU between EWOV and Energy Safe Victoria [PDF, 149 KB]
- MOU between EWOV and the Australian Energy Market Commission [PDF, 207 KB]