Information you will need to give us
Information we need to resolve your complaint:
- Your contact details (name, phone, fax, email, address)
- Whether your complaint is about electricity, gas or water
- The address the electricity, gas or water is supplied to
- The name of the electricity, gas or water company
- The outcome you are seeking
- Full details of your complaint
- Details of any information your company gave you when you contacted it about the problem
- If you are a joint account holder, please tell the other account holder that you have contacted EWOV about the account
- EWOV doesn’t collect information that could identify a third party, unless we can’t investigate the complaint properly without that information. Third parties are people not directly involved in a dispute, such as a friend or neighbour. Please don’t provide any third party information to us unless it is needed for us to resolve your complaint. If you do provide us with third party information, we may need you to contact that person, to tell them that you have provided their information to us.
- Wherever it is lawful and practical, individuals will have the option of not identifying themselves when entering transactions with EWOV. As it is not practical for EWOV to consider or process anonymous complaints, individuals wishing to make a complaint to EWOV for resolution will be required to identify themselves. Customers contacting EWOV's Intake area with a general enquiry not related to a specific case will not be required to identify themselves although they will be asked for a postcode so that EWOV can report on and assess the geographical spread of customers.